• Spin up in 60 seconds
• 640 x 512 resolution radiometric thermal
• Up to 20MP visible resolution with 128x zoom
• Patented MSX® technology
You’ll also get answers to your questions in a live Q&A session.
Can’t make it, Sep 28, 2022 01:00 PM PST (US and Canada)? Sign up anyway and Teledyne FLIR will send you the recording.
Read more about Teledyne FLIR:
- Teledyne FLIRs New Drone: SIRAS™ Fills a Gap in the Industry
- From the Floor of Xponential 2022: Teledyne FLIR Hadron™ 640R ; More Power, More Resolution in a Small Form Factor
- Teledyne FLIR on Counter Drone Solutions; The Big Problem with Small Drones
- Mapping with Thermal Drones: Teledyne FLIR Talks Best Practices
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.