Don’t miss Tonie Smith of TS Aerial Media on Dawn of Drones this week, September 21 at 11:00 AM EST! Stream below:
Join Dawn and special guest Tonie Smith, CEO TS Aerial Media and Recruiting & Training Manager for Flying Lion, Inc. as we continue Market Use Cases Month on the Dawn of Drones podcast, sponsored by Prestige Air Group / Global Aerial Management Group.
Flying Lion, Inc. (FLI) is a drone service provider to Law Enforcement, Public Safety Agencies and Municipalities interested in developing DFR (Drone as First Responder) and on-call drones support solutions. Founded in 2014 to provide On-demand drone Air Support, training, and consultation, Flying Lion is currently under contract by Chula Vista, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica Police Departments for implementation, training, and RPIC staff support for these agencies.
Since establishing DFR programs, Flying Lion has over 15,000 logged DFR Flights, with over 7,900 flights being Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS).
Join our Dawn of Drones community on Discord and connect with the speakers: https://discord.gg/EDSmNuKw4y
Never miss a stream and bookmark us on your favorite networks:
- DroneLife YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp7AIw3bDZLRceIIMtmpVw
- DroneLife’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dronehome
- DroneLife’s Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/dronelifetwitch
- DroneLife’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drone_Life
Missed a recent episode? Catch up here:
- Workhorse Group on Dawn of Drones September 14! Last Mile Delivery with the Horsefly UAV
- Toni Drummond on Dawn of Drones, September 7: Live from Commercial UAV Expo!
- Xelevate and CSU Drone Center on Dawn of Drones August 31!
- Greater than Tech on Dawn of Drones This Week! Developing Future Leaders
- Unmanned Safety Institute on Dawn of Drones, August 17
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.