Leading manufacturer of stabilizing gimbals Gremsy introduces AEVO, a heavy lift gimbal for industrial drone use cases.
Continue reading below, or listen:
AEVO is “the heavy lifting carbon gimbal with the highest payload capacity ever for industrial applications,” says the company.
Designed by Gremsy’s world class engineers for stabilization and reliability, the AEVO features major upgrades in mechanics and electronics.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Aevo’s sturdy carbon frame construction is built for “massive payloads,” says Gremsy, with a capacity of up to 9 kg. The gimbal’s improved mechanical design and high-torque brushless motors help to boost the gimbal’s rigidity while keeping it as light and compact as possible. Carbon fiber’s strength and lightness make the Aevo “durable, versatile, agile, and portable for on-field missions,” and ensure the best weight-to-payload ratio.
Built the burgeoning field of industrial drone uses, the Aevo is ideal for most of the specialized, heavy cameras uses in mapping, surveying, hyperspectral imaging, and geodetic applications.
SOME OF PAYLOADS SUPPORTED BY AEVO:
*Custom camera mounts supported. Please contact Gremsy at email@example.com for more information.
Aevo is feature rich and offers the capabilities that industrial drone uses require:
- Superior Image Stabilization, thanks to the integrated 16-bit hi-res encoder
- 360° Continuous Panning Capability
- Simple Assembly and Fast Configuration
- Support for both M600 and Pixhawk-based drones
- SDK Integration with both SDK and MAVSDK through connection to COM 2 port
Weight: 2.63kg/ 5.8 lbs
Payload Range: 1.67kg – 9kg/ 3.7lbs – 20lbs
Dimensions (DxWxH): 433 x 307 x 433mm, Camera cage (DxWxH) 230 x 195 x 195mm
Connections: USB 2.0, CAN, UART, S-bus, Spektrum, PPM, Bluetooth 4.0
- Lock mode
- Follow mode
- Mapping mode
- Read more about Gremsy:
- Gremsy Gimbals and Auterion Drones: Deeply Integrated Gimbal Solution Announced
- Introducing the Gremsy Mio: The Lightweight, Forward-Facing Gimbal for Professional Drone Applications
- Gremsy Releases S1V3 Industrial Gimbal
- Gremsy on Industrial Gimbals and their Newest Release, the T7 Heavy Lift Gimbal
- The Newest Gremsy Gimbal: the T3V3
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.