The Drone Industry Insights Barometer survey is now open for your input. DRONEII’s global Drone Industry Barometer report is one of the best measures of the state of the industry.
This year, the survey is hosted on Mailchimp. With this unique link, anyone can forward the newsletter directly or even share the link on social media.
“As you probably know, every year we run a brief survey for drone companies all across the globe. We ask simple yet important questions such as how they have been performing, what activities they have been involved in, what their primary markets and perspectives on the future are, and much more. This results in our yearly Drone Industry Barometer, and all survey participants receive a free copy of the final report directly to their mailbox,” says Drone Industry Insights.
“Last year, we expanded our reach by translating the survey into a few languages, and this year, we are facilitating global participation even more. We have now translated the survey into Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French and Portuguese. This selection of languages opens the door for more participation from the biggest regional market (Eastern Asia) as well as huge geographic regions (the entire American continent, and parts of Africa).”
Participate in the Survey: Get a Chance to Win a Skydio 2!
All participants who complete the survey receive:
- A free copy of the final Drone Industry Barometer 2022 Report
- A free ticket to Interaerial Solutions from INTERGEO (18-20 Oct 2022)
- A chance to win one of 5 free Delegate tickets to Amsterdam Drone Week 2023
- A chance to win a Skydio 2 drone!
The survey is only 17-29 brief questions (depending on your industry vertical), so it takes around 15-20 minutes to complete. If you are a drone industry professional and you’d like to participate, you can fill out the survey through one of the links below.
- English: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/DroneiiBarometerEN
- Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/DroneiiBarometerES
- French: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/DroneiiBarometerFR
- Portuguese: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/DroneiiBarometerPT
- Japanese: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/DroneiiBarometerJP
- Korean: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/DroneiiBarometerKO
- Chinese: https://wj.qq.com/s2/10237217/2a54
Instructions and all links together here: https://mailchi.mp/droneii/drone-industry-barometer-1612908
Read more from Drone Industry Insights:
- DRONEIIs Kay Wackwitz: 3 Observations on the 2022 Drone Industry
- How are Drones Used on Jobsites? From DRONEII; These are the Top Commercial Applications
- Drone Regulation Progress: DRONEIIs EU and US Regulation Timeline, from 2016 to the Future
- Top Drone Manufacturers: DRONEII Releases Report
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.