We’re excited for AUVSI’s Xponential 2022, taking place next week in Orlando, FL at the beautiful Orlando Convention Center. The show will be the first big international drone show since pandemic restrictions have (mostly) lifted, and the schedule and the show floor are both packed.
If you need a place to start, check out these highlights – and when you stroll the exhibit hall, don’t miss these DRONELIFE friends and sponsors on the floor, for the latest innovations and product demos.
On Monday, April 25, there are some great co-lo events happening as exhibitors move in and the show gets under way. You’ve seen drone attorney Dawn Zoldi on DRONELIFE with her weekly Dawn of Drones podcast: Monday, Dawn presents the Law-Tech Connect Workshop for corporations, students and attorneys. Dawn will present information on the critical regulations facing the drone industry today: including BVLOS, drone delivery, and remote ID for drones.
DRONERESPONDERS will be hosting the Florida Public Safety Conclave: an opportunity for Florida agencies to meet and discuss important issues for public safety community drone programs with colleagues, governement officials, and industry representatives.
If you saw our article on the Warren County Community College drone program – and the employers lining up to hire their graduates – don’t miss WCCC’s UAS Repair and Maintenance Workshops! Add to your skills and manage your drone fleet more efficiently.
During the regular show times on Tuesday, April 26 and Wednesday, April 27, it’s worth starting off the day with the Keynotes from 9:00 – 10:15, before diving into a full schedule of educational session. This year’s keynote speakers include representatives from the Department of Defense, Verizon, DroneUp, IBM, and more: and topics range from autonomy to cybersecurity.
Have some time after lunch on Wednesday? Don’t miss one of my favorite events: the announcements of the annual Xcellence awards! At the Solutions Theater at 1:30 – see the innovative companies driving new progress in the industry.
Finally, while you stroll the exhibit hall, look for these partners and sponsors – and stop by to show your support and learn more about the newest drone ecosystem developments. We’ll see you there!
- Blue Marble Geographics at Booth 2966: learn more about their Global Mapper Suite and other solutions for GIS professionals.
- Brinc will be at Booth 1615: don’t miss seeing the Lemur drone for SWAT operations in person, it’s amazing.
- Censys Technologies is at Booth 1601: check out the fixed wing drone with a perfect record of BVLOS waivers!
- Detect will be displaying the latest in sophisticated C-UAS technologies at Booth 1236.
- DroneDeploy will be at Booth 2552 displaying their leading drone mapping platform.
- Drone Nerds will be a Booth 2407 featuring the top drone manufactures.
- elsight does not have a booth but is attending the show.
- Inspired Flight at Booth 2437: made in the USA, heavy lift drones for industrial use.
- Skydio is the best known U.S. drone manufacturer – don’t miss them at Booth 1909 to see their groundbreaking autonomous platform.
- Skyfish, displaying at Booth 2511, offers an innovative survey-grade engineering solution. See the Skyfish M4!
- Teledyne FLIR will be at Booth 2107: stop by to see the latest in thermal technologies and more for drones.
- Verizon Robotics will be at Booth 2331 showing off both hardware and software commercial drone solutions
Read more about Xponential 2022:
- DRONERESPONDERS at Xponential 2022: New Concepts for Public Safety UAS Education and Networking
- The Law-Tech Connect™ Workshop, at Xponential 22: Drone Law Resource for Attorneys, Students, and Business
- The Party You (and Your Customers) Won’t Want to Miss: Kick-Off Xponential ’22 with AUVSI Florida’s KO Party
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.