Don’t miss Skywatch.AI on Dawn of Drones, Wednesday April 20 at 11:00 AM EST. Skywatch.AI was early to drone insurance – developing technology and plans designed specifically for the industry.
This week, the Dawn of Drones podcast continues “Thought Leaders” month with special guest Elad Shalev, Marketing Manager at Skywatch AI, drone industry insurance leaders. Trusted by thousands of drone professionals, Skywatch provides a range of plans that mitigate risk for drone operators globally. Join Dawn and Elad as they discuss industry safety trends, the unique risks involved in drone deliveries and Insights on the drone market from SkyWatch inside insurance data!
Join our Dawn of Drones community on Discord and connect with the speakers: https://discord.gg/EDSmNuKw4y Never miss a stream and bookmark us on your favorite networks:
- DroneLife YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp7AIw3bDZLRceIIMtmpVw
- DroneLife’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dronehome
- DroneLife’s Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/dronelifetwitch
- DroneLife’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drone_Life
Missed a recent episode? Check them out here:
- Black Swift Technologies on Dawn of Drones This Week
- TruWeather on Dawn of Drones This Week! CEO Don Berchoff on Micro Weather Data and Advanced Ops
- Airgility and FAA on Dawn of Drones This Week
- Promo Drone on Dawn of Drones this Week! Revolutionizing the Ad Banner Industry
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.