Don’t miss D-Fend Solutions on Dawn of Drones this week, November 9 at 11:00 AM EST. Stream below:
Drones – small, unmanned aerial systems (sUASs) – are reshaping society in many ways, and bringing tangible value and benefits to millions of users around the world. However, there is a small percentage of bad actors, as well as inexperienced operators, who can cause tremendous damage. D-Fend Solutions confronts the dangers and threats posed by rogue drones, which could impede the progress brought about by authorized beneficial drones. How can organizations and government bodies address the threat of rogue drones?
Join Dawn and special guest Zohar Halachmi, Chairman & CEO of D-Fend Solutions for Part 3 of the D-Fend 3-Part SerieS on the Dawn of Drones podcast. This episode is aptly airing during our “Global Industry Leaders” month, sponsored by MissionGO.
Join our Dawn of Drones community on Discord and connect with the speakers: https://discord.gg/EDSmNuKw4y
Never miss a stream and bookmark us on your favorite networks:
- DroneLife YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp7AIw3bDZLRceIIMtmpVw
- DroneLife’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dronehome
- DroneLife’s Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/dronelifetwitch
- DroneLife’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drone_Life
Missed a recent episode? Catch up here:
- MissionGO on Dawn of Drones, November 2!
- Anemoment on Dawn of Drones! Enabling Advanced Operations with Mission-Critical Data
- AURA Network Systems on Dawn of Drones October 19!
- Elistair on Dawn of Drones October 12!
- TruWeather on Dawn of Drones this Week, with GrandSky President Tom Swoyer
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.