Continue reading below, or listen:
- Revenue for the second quarter was $2.37 million, an increase of 19.6% year-over-year.
- Gross margin was 42.8% compared to 36.8% in Q2 2021.
- Net loss excluding non-cash charges was $5.45 million compared to a $3.27 million loss in Q2 2021.
- Cash balance at the end of June was $16.2 million.
Read more about Draganfly:
- Draganfly First Quarter Earnings: Revenues are Growing in Scaling Drone Industry
- Draganfly Medical Response, Search and Rescue Drones Go to Ukraine
- Draganfly on Dawn of Drones This Week! Developing Drone Solutions in Hardware, Software, Services and More
- The Science of Drone Racing: DRL and Draganfly Create New STEM Program with Woz Ed and Robotify
- What Happens to a Drone Racers Heartrate When They Navigate a Hairpin Turn? DRL and Draganfly Partner
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.