Don’t miss Class G Inc on Dawn of Drones, Wednesday July 6 at 11:00 AM EST. Stream below!
Join Dawn and special guest Jason Crist, CEO and Founder of Class G Inc. our sponsor-of-the-month, as we kick off July and our “Innovation Month” 4-week series on the Dawn of Drones podcast.
Avigation rights are one of the hottest and most controversial topics in the drone industry today. Who owns the airspace over private property? Does the FAA govern airspace down to the lowest blade of grass in your backyard?
Class G envisions people should be able to monitor their own airspace and report privacy & security issues in real time, with concrete proof of intrusions/violations. This bold start up holds one of the first Air Tolling patents ever issued. Learn about their vision, their product and how this may play out in a neighborhood near you. Join the debate – it’s going to be interesting!
Join our Dawn of Drones community on Discord and connect with the speakers: https://discord.gg/EDSmNuKw4y
Never miss a stream and bookmark us on your favorite networks:
- DroneLife YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp7AIw3bDZLRceIIMtmpVw
- DroneLife’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dronehome
- DroneLife’s Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/dronelifetwitch
- DroneLife’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drone_Life
Missed the latest episode? Catch up here:
- Avtrain on Dawn of Drones: Pilot Training and Certification
- Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition on Dawn of Drones June 22!
- D-Fend on Dawn of Drones June 15: Counter Drone Technology and the Emerging Drone Society
- AERIUM on Dawn of Drones This Week! Integrating Drones and Traditional Aviation for the Airports of the Future
- Sonoran Desert Institute on Dawn of Drones This Week
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.