NEW YORK — August 21, 2018 — Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, announced today the InterDrone keynote lineup, comprised of industry heavy hitters including Acting FAA Administer Daniel K. Elwell and PrecisionHawk CEO Michael Chasen for the Grand Opening Keynotes, as well as DJI Enterprise. InterDrone will take place at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, September 5 – 7. The Grand Opening Keynotes will take place on the morning of Wednesday, September 5.
InterDrone is also host to keynotes from the following industry experts:
- Chris Anderson, CEO of 3DR
- Trent Casi, Enterprise Sales Executive – North America at Pix4D
- Frank DeMartin, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Yuneec USA, Inc.
- Romeo Durscher, Director of Public Safety Integration at DJI and Mario Rebello, Government Relations, Policy & Legal Professional at DJI
- Greg Crutsinger, Founder of Scholar Farms
- Jim Loveland, Founder and CEO of Loveland Innovations
- Greg McNeal, Co-Founder of AirMap
- Lorenz Meier, Co-Founder of Auterion
- Joseph Rios, Chief Engineer for NASA’s UAS Traffic Management (UTM) Project
- Judith Sherman, Chief of HIV and AIDS at UNICEF Malawi
- Lorraine Tighe, Senior Imagery and Remote Sensing Product Strategy and Marketing Lead at Esri
- Matt Wade, Head of Marketing, Parrot Business Solutions
The show this year will feature more than 120 sessions, panel discussions, and keynotes conducted by renowned industry experts, covering numerous commercial drone applications. The Exhibit Hall will showcase the latest hardware, software, and drone accessories from leading manufacturers and innovators.
For information on exhibiting or event sponsorships, please contact Brian Scott at [email protected] or 646.668.3784.
InterDrone, The International Drone Conference and Exposition, is where the commercial UAV industry comes together. InterDrone allows drone pilots and buyers to connect with other drone pilots, service providers, UAS engineers and developers, UAV manufacturers, videographers, and enterprise UAV end-users at the largest, commercially-dedicated UAV event.
InterDrone boasts the most comprehensive conference program along with in-depth drone courses and special events, including the Enterprise After Hours and the Women in Drones Luncheon—which InterDrone spearheaded into an industry-acclaimed event—as well as meetups designed for networking and keeping drone pilots up to date on the latest in drone news and the industry.
InterDrone is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with many shows dating back several decades. Emerald currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events, connecting over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupying more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space.
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, a professional drone services marketplace, and a fascinated observer of the emerging drone industry and the regulatory environment for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles focused on the commercial drone space and is an international speaker and recognized figure in the industry. Miriam has a degree from the University of Chicago and over 20 years of experience in high tech sales and marketing for new technologies.
For drone industry consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.