Sponsored by MMC: One of the primary barriers to entry for drone programs in the enterprise is education. The adoption of drone technology requires new skills in any organization. Businesses don’t only need professional pilots: they need training on industrial applications, aircraft assembly and repair, and fleet maintenance. Now MMC, China’s leading provider of industrial drone solutions introduces the Aviation Academy, designed to offer new drone professionals AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association) certification courses.
MMC Aviation Academy is located at MMC’s state of the art facility at MMC Tech Park in Shenzhen. The Academy is one of the only institutes qualified to offer AOPA certification courses in China. New operators or businesses implementing drone programs for the first time can find a variety of coursework and worldwide job opportunities.
“Aviation Academy is the next step in services for all of our clients. We offer our customers all of the solutions they need to be successful with an industrial drone program – including professional level training throughout the organization,” says Leo Liu, MMC’s CEO. “We’re excited to be one of the only professional level, AOPA certification programs in China.”
Customers and Students Can Choose Coursework in:
- Basic and Intermediate Professional Pilot Training Course
- MMC drone pilot certifications
- Commercial drone payloads operation knowledge
- Hydrogen drone system operation knowledge
- Industrial drone assembly & maintenance
- Industrial Drone Applications
MMC’s Aviation Academy offers courses for both recreational drone fliers and commercial drone operators. Commercial operators completing industrial application training can establish themselves as leaders in their chosen field of expertise, expanding their job opportunities and advancing their careers within enterprise organizations.
Industrial drone application courses include:
- Power line stringing – one of most valuable applications of drone technology around the globe. MMC’s Aviation Academy’s power line stringing program includes training on site preparation, flight planning, pilot and co-pilot cooperation, and operation of the MMC’s Spider solution: the premier industrial power line stringing solution.
- Power line inspection: MMC’s highly trained UAV pilots and industry engineers, combined with their range of professional sensors, have been performing inspections and surveys for the energy sector since 2010. The Power Line Inspection course includes training on drones, sensors, and methodology for transmission and distributions tower inspection.
- Crop spraying：Asia has the largest area of rice paddy fields in the world, with the widespread use of drone technology for crop spraying. MMC’s spraying drone is designed to promote economical and eco-friendly crop spraying. These drone application courses help operators to learn the most efficient methods of pesticide applications.
- Aerial photography: This pilot training course is designed to teach new operators to pilot most effectively for taking amazing aerial photos and videos for clients. Learn how you can use your drone to capture data and turn it into a useful and professional data and graphics for a variety of applications.
Job Opportunities at MMC
Join one of the fastest growing commercial drone companies in the world! MMC has job opportunities for commercial operators in their expanding overseas branch offices and will train qualified candidates. MMC offers great pay, great benefits and a supportive and collaborative work environment.
About MMC: MMC is the world’s leading manufacturer of professional and industrial drones, offering full solutions for its global list of enterprise customers. For more information about the Aviation Academy and MMC’s range of professional drone products, please visit www. mmcuav.com.
Alan is serial entrepreneur, active angel investor, and a drone enthusiast. He co-founded DRONELIFE.com to address the emerging commercial market for drones and drone technology. Prior to DRONELIFE.com, Alan co-founded Where.com, ThinkingScreen Media, and Nurse.com. Recently, Alan has co-founded Crowditz.com, a leader in Equity Crowdfunding Data, Analytics, and Insights. Alan can be reached at alan(at)dronelife.com