Is your week droning on? Fear not! To get over the end-of-the-week-slump, check out these videos of cool ways people are using UAS all over the world.
1) Last month, Wall Street Journal columnist Geoffrey Fowler wrote a story about how he swapped out his camera for a drone during his spring break vacation. His conclusion: “Flying a drone isn’t just exhilarating; it also fundamentally changed how I think about photography.”
Examples of this kind of practice are everywhere but this one from YouTube user David VanWormer, is one of the best.
2) To be fair, the Spark Aerial team shoots aerial footage as a business. With that in mind, its really no surprise their demo reel is pretty awesome.
3) Finally today, I give you the chocolate drone.
Lightning round of comments!
- A new type of in-flight meal.
- Not recommended for use in countries on the equator.
- Her parents clearly encouraged her to play with her food.
- LG eat your heart out. (multi-layered techie joke!)
…We are sure you can come up with better chocolate drone puns. Show us what you’ve got in the comments!
Alan is serial entrepreneur, active angel investor, and a drone enthusiast. He co-founded DRONELIFE.com to address the emerging commercial market for drones and drone technology. Prior to DRONELIFE.com, Alan co-founded Where.com, ThinkingScreen Media, and Nurse.com. Recently, Alan has co-founded Crowditz.com, a leader in Equity Crowdfunding Data, Analytics, and Insights. Alan can be reached at alan(at)dronelife.com