The Blade 350 QX2 Combo is Blade’s ready-to-fly drone. Out of the box, the 350 Combo comes with a 2 axis brushless gimbal and a C-Go 1 Camera capable of shooting video in 1080p at 30 fps and video downlink at 720p/30fps.
The drone boast 6 flight modes which enable self-leveling, GPS/altitude hold and return-to-home. Unique to the Blade 350 QX2 is Blade’s SAFE Circle feature, which prevents the drone from flying within a certain distance of the operator.
Other Features Include:
- 11.1V 3S 3000mAh 30C LiPo battery capable of 10 min of flight time
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi video downlink to supported iOS and Android devices
- DX4 Transmitter
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
• New RF chipset with external antenna
• Improved GPS performance and accuracy
• Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
• Simplified radio solution for ease of use
• Included AC/DC charging solution
• White battery hatch for improved orientation